eHarmony is one of the best dating sites on the Internet, according to the reviews of its users. It is also known as the site which helped many professionals to find a true and lasting love. The site updates its features to keep its members satisfied and remain among the best site in the online dating industry. The site is popular because of the perfect matches it offers to its users. When users register on the site, they provide their information and the site gathers the information in order to find the perfect matches for the user. The matching system of the site identifies some factors such as complementary traits, similarities, differences and so on in order to find the right matches for every member of the site. The matching system of the site works properly for about 16 years. The great functionality of the site has matched many people who live happily now.
There are three membership options:
- 3-month membership $155.85 – $51.95/month
- 6-month membership $215.70 – $35.95/month
- 1-year membership $239.40 – $19.95/month
The first step of registering on the site requires you to select your gender, your sexual orientation and preference, your first name and your zip code. An email and password are required to register and then you are ready for the second step which involves a questionnaire of your personal information and your character traits. The questionnaire requires some basic info such as age, location and some statements and words that may describe your personality, so you will need to answer whether those words and statements match with your personality or not on a 7-point scale. Other questions from the questionnaire refer to your lifestyle, your beliefs, your needs, your desires, your life values, the things you value in a relationship, your physical appearance, occupation, income and the qualities you look for in a partner. You will need to upload at least one profile picture. The questionnaire may take about 30 minutes because the members really need to think about the answers they provide because the information entered is crucial in finding the right match for them.
HOW eHarmony MATCHES
- STEP 1: We just finished learning about your personality
- STEP 2: Now our matching experts are hard at work picking your matches
- STEP 3: You’ll receive carefully selected matches every morning.
- See match photos
- Browse matches outside your preferences
- Send and receive unlimited messages
- See who’s viewed you
- Eend Smile/Favorited Someone
- Message Tracker – Notify you via email when any communication you’ve sent was read by that specific match
- Phone call to get personalized help from an expert
- Incognito – Browse matches anonymously
- Get read receipts on all of your messages
- Spotlight – Be a featured match for 24 hours every month
- What If – You browse up to 30 additional people per day, then decide who we match you with
The Pros And Cons
Pros: A well established matching system, customized user experience, from dashboard insights to which members see on the site, unique guided communication option to ensure users learn about others in depth.
Cons: No video chatting, limited number of matches, relatively more expensive than the other dating sites.
eHarmoney has a compatibility matching system, completely personalized dashboard and overall tailor-made UX user experience, guided communication option ensures you get to know others in more depth before beginning one-on-one messaging, an option to tell the site who you want to be your potential matches, new matches are presented every day, etc. Most of the users using the site are satisfied with the service provided. The site has gained its reputation because it has found the perfect professional matches to its members which have become true love partners.